Business Lending Center (BLC) - Loan Center Closer
The Loan Center Closer role will be responsible for providing better risk management and resource allocation of work flow for the Lending Group.Position Competencies
Successful incumbents possess superior customer service skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written communication skills; and the ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.Position Responsibilities:
- Obtain review/preliminary review of all required information to set up and maintain credit and loan closing files to include: RECAP approval, appraisals, environmental reports, reviews, surveys, title reports, UCC searches, good standing and existence certificates, contractor and construction information, equity injection, current financials and tax returns. Ensure all pertinent documents required from internal departments, outside vendors and borrowers and all other due diligence, along with verifying all documents requiring credit approvals, have been reviewed and approved.
- Secure Small Business Administration (SBA) loan packages with the required SBA forms and signatures.
- Support credit officers by performance of preliminary review of documentation required to answer questions and furnish additional information as required by SBA to secure approval.
- Verify SBA approval against bank loan approval; draft any amendments to SBA approval for credit officer review/approval.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with borrowers, credit officers and Business Development Officers (BDO) to advise of missing and/or inaccurate information.
- Evaluate collateral position of bank as search, title and other reports become available.
- Keep credit officers, BDO's and managers updated on work flow / pipeline for weekly meetings and day-to-day as requested.
- Provide training and support for all other junior Loan Analysts.
- Promote communication with internal customers by willingness to contribute assistant to promote their success in conjunction with department's success by sharing information and providing any and all assistance requested or referring the request to the appropriate department.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- 3 years of loan processing experience
- 3 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel
9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Posting ID: 611341334Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Loan Close