• Operate hand held scanning device, computer, or tablet.
• Identify all items with appropriate receiving documents and labels.
• Notify procurement or shipper of any discrepancies on packing lists.
• Maintain open communication with inventory control and manufacturing personnel.
• Assist in loading and unloading of trucks as required.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve any errors and exceptions in the system (SAP) that revolve around receiving and allocation.
• Perform to an established methods and standards; meeting or exceeding the departments safety, quality and productivity goals.
• Monitor all "hot" material movement between campuses and ensure all transactions are completed.
• Allocate inbound materials to their proper location including the warehouse, assembly line, and additional locations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Education: HS Diploma or GED required
• Years of Experience: 2 or more years of experience required, warehousing experience preferred
• Software Knowledge: SAP experience preferred
Posting ID: 611341647Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Ship Receiving Coordinator