Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries. JOB DESCRIPTION:Sr. Customer Service Associate
Leading an active lifestyle is important to the many people we serve. In Abbott's Heart Failure division, we're advancing the treatment of heart and vascular disease through breakthrough medical technologies in electrophysiology and heart failure, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives.
As a Sr. Customer Service Associate, you'll be working independently and in a team environment under minimal supervision, provides sales order and/or inventory management support to sales representatives, hospitals, clinics and physicians. Processes customer orders. Fills customer orders and/or provides inventory support for products and services accurately, expeditiously, and under special circumstances. WHAT YOU'LL DO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRINGRequired:
- Manages, coordinates and analyzes the rental and purchase business sales cycle by determining the needs of our customers and provides guidance ensuring compliance to programs and customer satisfaction. Manages and facilitates rental and purchase orders, shipments, trunk stock, unit tracking, determines sourcing and coordinates deliveries with manufacturing, warehouse or 3PL as needed working with field personnel, internal/external customers and customer service staff
- Follows up and resolves discrepancies, credit holds, training requirements or product availability issues in a timely manner. Ensures proactive communication to our customers on order status, expected release dates or requirements needed to fulfill order.
- Support a continuous improvement environment for department processes including order processing and invoicing transactions, returns processing, backorder processing, credit requests, and new product launches.
- Provides and communicates inventory status updates and support. Performs advanced transactions requiring research and intra-department coordination and/or approvals. Manages allocations cross functionally and provides direction to team on shipments. Provides inventory tracking and support for all company devices. Transacts inventory movement and status changes. Researches and processes billing correction requests to ensure proper billing and corrects commission payments on all devices. Provides accurate entry and field support for clinical procedure calendar when required.
- Responsible for obtaining approvals, issuing and tracking returns and issuing credits based on procedures. Works with customers to expedite the return through to resolution
- Researches, troubleshoots, investigates and resolves customer challenges to ensure timely resolution and high customer satisfaction. Analyzes and interprets the customer requirements and develops feasible solutions working with other related personnel when problems and/or inquiries arise.
- Keeps current on all products offered by company. Monitors, understands and implements changes in regulatory requirements or CS processes.
- Ensures all system requirements are met prior to product distribution. Processes product distribution releases in the ERP system once required documentation is obtained.
- Actively participates in FSCA or recall activities such as contact report generation, tracking of devices shipped/exchanged, creating and implementing action plans to support activities, progress reporting and providing direction to internal/external customers with product handling, monitoring inventory for exchanges and ensuring documentation meets RA/QA requirements.
- Performs consignment inventory initial set-up, audits and troubleshoots discrepancies through to resolution with external customers. May generate reports on inventory and consignment products for field or management distribution.
- Maintains Accounts and Contacts within the ERP and CRM Databases, including maintenance, updates, reporting, duplicate resolution and regular auditing. Creates reports in CRM Database and act as internal contact for data pulls.
- Handles after hours delivery and technical question coordination (after hours pager)
- Determines and creates guidelines and/or procedures on new or sustaining programs, processes, and product launches and may coordinate or direct activities of others.
- Provides technical leadership to Customer Service team(s) for transactional and/or technical questions and processes including areas related to ERP functionality and other systems and processes used by Customer Service teams. Provides timely feedback to Information Systems on any systems issues.
- Acts as focal point for the Customer Service Department for members to escalate problem solving and/or issues to and creates/makes proposals to management for consideration and adoption. May lead the implementation.
- Monitors appropriate transactional workflow queues and assign/reassign resources as necessary to accommodate daily business volumes and requirements as well as departmental metrics.
WHAT WE OFFER
- College AA/AS degree or other specialized training/equivalent related experience.
- 4 years or more of demonstrated experience in a customer service or closely related environment.
- Demonstrated keyboard and personal computer skills, including the ability to pass a 10 key assessment examination.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word or equivalent applications.
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal. JOB FAMILY:
Customer Service DIVISION:
EPHF Electrophysiology & Heart Failure LOCATION:
United States > Minnesota > St. Paul > Lillehei : One Lillehei Plaza ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:WORK SHIFT:
No MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:
No SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf