We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.What we're looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us protect our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes for the summer season. What you'll do
The skills you'll need
- Perform security, fire prevention and protection duties, emergency medical response and perimeter control.
- Interface in a friendly manner with employees, owners, guests and vendors.
- Monitor site via vehicle, bike and walking patrols to ensure a safe and secure environment. Report illegal or suspicious activities, loitering or disturbing the peace over the entire property and assist guests with their issues.
- Respond to and take appropriate actions during security, fire, medical and other emergencies. This may include monitoring and responding to security and fire alarms (including traffic and pedestrian control).
- Monitor security console, handle telephone duties, two-way radio dispatch communications and other security related administrative/clerical functions.
- Complete required shift logs and other reports as needed.
- Maintain liaisons with local police, emergency response management, public safety and medical authorities.
Compensation:What you'll get
- Availability to work: 12am-8am
- 1+ years training in security, military, and/or law enforcement preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function within a team environment
- Ability to make sound decisions with little supervision
- Provide a sense of security to employees, owners, and guests
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Posting ID: 611341865Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Security Officer