Morgan Stanley is a global financial services leader with three core businesses: Wealth Management, Investment Management and Institutional Securities. The Wealth Management Division includes one of the world's largest networks of Financial Advisors, with client assets of more than $2 trillion and almost 16,000 Financial Advisors. In addition to comprehensive financial services, which include brokerage, advisory, financial and wealth planning, annuities, insurance and retirement, Morgan Stanley's Wealth Management Division has developed key lending and cash management capabilities, through its Private Banking Group.
The Private Banking Group is responsible for developing and managing compelling banking and lending products and services designed to serve the diverse needs of our client base. These products include home loans, securities-based lines of credit, tailored lending products, deposit products, and cash management transaction services offered through our brokerage accounts.
We are seeking a Vice President to lead the newly established Client Oversight Desk within our Home Loans organization. This team is being created to manage a significant new partnership we are developing with an industry leading mortgage firm to originate and service conforming loans that are sourced from Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and E*TRADE client segments
The role will report to the Executive Director, Head of Conforming Mortgage Solutions and will require the successful candidate to work closely with the Home Loans management team, senior stakeholders across the different Morgan Stanley and E*TRADE client segments as well the external partner.
The team will be responsible for assessing the day to day performance by the partner firm including adherence to agreed service levels and coordinating ongoing review and enhancements to client experience, marketing and pricing. It is also expected that the team will work to evolve the initial operating model to both enhance the client experience and optimize revenue generation for Morgan Stanley.
This highly visible role encompasses a wide range of business management disciplines, including project management, process management, requirements development, relationship management, financial and opportunity analysis, risk management and strategic planning.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining the oversight strategy for the partner firm and reporting on key performance metrics
- Developing the interaction model and required reporting to support the oversight process
- Identifying and prioritizing initiatives based on potential impact to client satisfaction, business growth, operating efficiencies and risk management
- Ensuring employee and operational readiness within Morgan Stanley and at the partner organization for all changes and enhancements
- Coordinating and chairing regular updates with all the various client segments that have clients going through this channel
- Developing the vision for the evolution of the partnership to grow and enhance in the coming years
- Managing a team of resources to assist with all of these responsibilities
- Providing guidance to Marketing, Home Loans Communications, PBG digital and others on the development of client and employee facing materials and platform enhancements
• Significant knowledge and experience in the mortgage industry
• Experience of managing external relationships and service levels
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Focused attention to detail
• Proven aptitude for people management
• Creative problem solving
• Competency in writing business requirements, mapping process flows, testing, execution
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience of partnerships, ideally in Mortgages but can be other areas of Wealth Management
• Wealth Management experience
Posting ID: 611342153Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Conform Loan