Inventory Support Specialist investigates aged inventory and resolves issues using decision-making and problem-solving skills to move products through the pipeline.
Candidates must be able to meet travel requirements.
- Utilize decision-making and problem-solving skills to free up aged files.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor.
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as data entry, reports, and word processing, associated with Copart documentation and service.
- Performs outbound calls and emails to internal peers and current customer base
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family--it's like coming home.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of one year of office support experience in a customer service/sales role.
- Experience with title processing a plus.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work well independently & as a team player to achieve goals.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Must possess excellent time-management & organizational skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and decision-making skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail; checks and balances.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Business Line Copart, Inc.
Posting ID: 611342681Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Inventory Support Specialist