: The BINGO Attendant calls a portion of all BINGO sessions and sells paper and electronic units to customers.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calls a portion of all BINGO sessions.
- Sells paper and electronic gaming units to customers.
- Picks up winning BINGO cards on the floor and pays winnings to the customer.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Must be available for scheduled work.
- Must exhibit the Family Service model at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. Three or more months related experience in a casino, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess and be able to maintain the applicable regional Gaming card and Health card.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Must be able to read and write simple lists, interoffice memorandums, and business correspondence. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. COMPUTER SKILLS
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Posting ID: 611342721Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Bingo Attendant