Verify and reconcile inventories of the customer, their suppliers, and of DHL. Complete physical inventories and compile/analyze reports. Act as an interface between customer support, suppliers and customer management on inventory issues for resolution. Key Accountabilities
Required Education and Experience
- Reconcile and data entry into customer's system of record and the WM System.
- Analyze data and transactions for root cause analysis using excel spreadsheets.
- Monitor and key data for several in-transit buckets within SAP for finance department reporting.
- Compile and maintain cycle count data for management reports to customer.
- Monitor failed transactions and physically reconcile discrepancies.
- Coordinate between customer support, suppliers and customer on inventory issues for resolution.
- Investigate any/all shrinkage of inventory and advise departmental manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 years Warehousing experience; preferably with barcode system
- Working experience with cycle count and inventory control
- Knowledge of and experience with inventory systems and/or Topex
- Working knowledge of SAP inventory
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 611342825Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Inventory