Inventory Control Analyst
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes ... we're looking for you.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard - in fact, people who want to work hard.
Provide reporting and analytics associated with maintaining inventory accuracy, variance root cause analysis & trending and compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements/KPIs in an eCommerce Fulfillment Center.
• Ensure customer inventory control accuracy and shrink contract requirements / service level agreements are monitored and reported timely to site leadership
• Participate in the review and analysis of site inventory processes and systems
• Provide required documentation to customer, customer's financial statement auditor or appropriate regulatory auditor in support of compliance requirements
• Develop subject matter expertise regarding: Operational and systemic flow of inventory through the fulfillment center; Inventory accuracy and supply chain metrics; Contractual service level agreements and associated KPIs
• Develop metrics, measurements and reporting to provide Operations and Leadership with better insights into: Inventory Accuracy; Compliance with contractual SLAs/KPIs; Most critical process failures contributing to inventory errors; Cross-functional root cause & remediation of aged: Virtual, Locked and Lost inventory; Short Shipments; Aged Tasks; etc.
• Participate in identifying and resolving variance between WM and customer host system
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent or work related experience in inventory control, logistics or related discipline, required
• 2-3 years logistics industry and/or reporting & analysis experience, required
• Knowledge of systems such as JDA, Manhattan WMS, DMPLUS, SAP, etc., required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 611342900Posted: 2021-03-09