General Mills Palmyra is looking for Warehouse Taskers. Come join our team in a role that is fast-paced and crucial to the success of the operation. Role Purpose
The primary duty of this position is to expedite transactions through the warehouse management system. Taskers provide information and resolve issues with customers, carriers, and warehouse associates. The role may support the outbound, inbound or parcel functions. Key Accountabilities
Required Education and Experience
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carrier's truck.
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer's IT and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related barriers.
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- 0-1 years experience in data entry and/or dispatch, preferred
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. Shift Options:
Sunday to Tuesday - 6pm to 6am and Wednesday - 12am-6amOR
Wednesday - 12am-6am and Thursday to Saturday - 6pm-6am
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 611343085Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Nerc