What makes DHL great? Our People!
We know each employee's individual contributions make us the #1 Express Deliveries and Logistics Company in the world. Start YOUR career with DHL today...
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an Export Ops Agent
at our Erlanger, Kentucky location. As anExport Ops Agent
you will be required to sort, load, and unloading export shipments, as well as process time-sensitive materials in transit. In addition, as an Export Ops Agent you will verify that shipments have been cleared through Customs for transit to final destination. Key Accountabilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage the export inventory
- Process EEI filings as needed for US Export Shipments
- Ensure timely movement of US Export shipments within CBP regulations
- Directly responsible for ensuring Controlled Export shipments are submitted to Census and US Customs to ensure compliance within US regulations
- Must have HS diploma or GED required
- Must be able to qualify for an airport security badge and/or Customs clearance for DHL facility access and pass a drug screen
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and 70 lbs occasionally
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, stoop and climb stairs/ladders
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Read and understand English
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions.
If you do not have one readily available, please visit http://dhl-resumebuilder.com/
This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Facts and Figures
- Travel Required
<15% of the time
Posting ID: 611343116Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Export