Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pushes buggies of yarn from the twister to the Suessen.
- Creels packages of yarn from buggies to the Suessen.
- Threads, restarts yarn through the Suessen.
- Labels and marks cones as required for production standards.
- Doffs off cones of two ply yarns.
- Performing minor maintenance as necessary
- Stays informed of applicable OSHA and company guidelines and operating procedures, and proactively identifies unsafe working, building, and other environmental conditions to management and/or appropriate department for resolution.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and equipments, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the task at hand.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school graduate or GED equivalency preferred
- No prior experience required.
- Successful completion of all on the job training
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Posting ID: 611343386Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Suessen Operator