Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. General Duties and Responsibilities (Key Requirements):
- Manage seaming/repair
- Manage Lift Truck Operators
- Manage inventory
- Will be responsible for housekeeping in all areas
- Manage quality
- Manage employees, including Kronos time
- Drive the company's key measures
* Safety *Quality *Production *Cost *Waste Qualifications (Key Skills):
- Computer skills (office)
- Excellent communication on their own shift as well as other shifts and departments
- Must have LTO license or be willing to obtain
- Re-inspect experience
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be driven to help the plant exceed all goals
- Must be organized
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to respond quickly to an ever-changing production environment
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Posting ID: 611343447Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Crew Leader Iii