Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. 2nd Shift 4:30pm-3am
- Assist Supervisor with department operation and coordinate on managing employees
- Receive and process daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed by department
- Oversee that all Mohawk safety procedures are followed
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly safety data is kept up to date
- Fill in and assist in any position in the department as needed
- Ability to fill in for any position in the department
- Effectively manage department and mange any conflicts that arise if Dept. manager is not present
- Communicate with distribution team to help resolve issues with orders
- Delegate jobs responsibilities accordingly to team to ensure timely and accurate shipments of daily orders
- Ability to problem solve department issues and find solutions to daily shipping problems
- Proficient in AS400, Microsoft Office, and Kronos and email etiquette
- Able to perform basic trouble shooting of printers, computers and shipping equipmets such as scanners, competers, etc
- Must be able to lift 55+ lbs. for duration of shift
- Must be able to operate all shipping PITs
- Must be proficient in English
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Posting ID: 611343454Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Crew Leader