ResponsibilitiesJOB DESCRIPTION SECTIONBrentwood Behavioral Healthcare
is a behavioral health facility that provides psychiatric services. We specialize in treatment for adults, children and adolescents. Brentwood Behavioral offers both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services. Located in Flowood, MS, in Rankin County with close proximity to Hinds and Madison Counties, our outpatient services are within driving distance to many surrounding areas. We help individuals and families achieve optimal mental health, resulting in improved quality of life. Our dedicated team of professionals provides individualized treatment, meeting the personal needs of our customers in a safe and nurturing environment. Visit our website @ www.Brentwoodjackson.com
Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare is seeking a talented Dietary Aide / Cook PRN.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The performance of physical food service operating procedures to ensure a food safe, balanced, and appealing health care dietary environment and all other duties as assigned.
- Arranges and participates in special food service events.
- Works well with other Dietary employees.
- Communicates well with other Dietary employees.
- Effectively, operates food preparation equipment to fry, boil, roast, bake, broil, mix, and assemble food items.
- Supports facility's safety and security programs.
- Insures stock and inventory control.
- Serves as a role model for other employees
- Follows MSHD and JCAHO standards.
- Maintains a positive attitude on the serving line.
- Performs assigned duties in a timely and professional manner.
- Takes and record temperatures at mealtime.
- Follows sanitary guidelines as established by the supervisor and regulatory agencies.
- Assists with orientation of each new hire to the department.
- Assembles individual patient's trays for delivery to the units.
- Covers, labels, and dates all suitable leftovers for storage
- Assures there are plenty of eating utensils, trays, napkins, cups
This opportunity provides the following:
- Brentwood is a Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
For full-time employees:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, our annual revenues were $11.4 billion in 2019. In 2020, UHS was again recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune;
in 2019, ranked #293 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes
inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 90,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 328 behavioral health facilities, 42 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Minimum: Must be able to read and follow written dietary plans Prior experience in the food service/preparation field is a plus.