Join the team in Gainesville! Our broad scale and scope allow you to take your career anywhere you’d like; providing you with new opportunities for you to grow, develop and make an impact on the future of our business. Choose Cargill and take your opportunity to thrive!
Typical Day May Include:
- Operate equipment associated with the elevator process including but not limited to drags, conveyors, bean dryers, meal loadout, truck dump and rail cars
- Ensure that the equipment is fully operational, in good repair, and troubleshoot minor problems as required
- Creating scale tickets, collecting product samples and supervising tank inventory, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Operating mobile equipment such as loaders, aerial lifts, scissor lift, forklifts, etc.
- Interacting on a regular basis with customers, peers, and management, while providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English(verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with production processing, packaging and/or food manufacturing
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.