Responsible for directing the daily night operations of a single store. Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices. Ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer care compliments and complaints.
- Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee
- Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within store
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory
- Complete DCP and other vendor orders weekly or as needed
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide product order and throwaway sheets to central production facility daily. Also complete the red and blue book.
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits etc. in its entire)
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all Mystery Shop visits, store visits, ROR, Retail Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections follow up is required on all network and regulatory visits.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building and grounds
- Conducting regular travel paths throughout your shift and taking action on their results
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.