Immediate openings all shifts with Weekly Pay/Currently looking for 8AM - 8PM or 8PM -8AM. Short shifts also available.
Aide provides personal care and assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, oral care, medication reminders, ambulation, light housekeeping, meal prep, errands and transportation, and companionship.
1. Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Shaving(Electric razor only)
2. Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
3. Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with Mobility
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Safety and supervision
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Medication reminders
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Light Housekeeping
4. Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Ability to transfer a patient in a one person transfer with or without a gait belt.
- Possess a valid driver’s license or State I.D. and have reliable transportation.
- Prefer COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Weekly pay
- Paid mileage for running errands, shopping, and Dr. appointments,
- Immediate openings for 2pm-8pm shifts.