Store Manager - LaMar's Donuts
LaMar’s Donuts, a fast-paced and growing donuts franchise, is seeking a dynamic Store Manager
- Responsible for the overall operation of the LaMar’s Donuts and Coffee store and its employees.
- Reports directly to the store General Manager; in the absence thereof, reports directly to the Director of Company Operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The Store Manager is responsible for the operation of the business, which includes but is not limited to:
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures.
- Establish budgets, goals, and run all outlined all labor and cost of goods sold outlined by the Director of Company Operations.
- Oversee the complete operation of the store.
- Hire and train employees to follow all outlined company-wide policies, procedures, standards, and processes.
- Schedule employees to work.
- Perform all personnel management functions.
- Handle responsibilities of other staff positions as needed.
- Keep accurate inventory records or al materials, supplies, and other items.
- Fulfill all management responsibilities, including all reporting requirements to the corporate office.
- Review and approve all supply orders.
- Maintain a high level of customer service standards and customer satisfaction.
- Control materials, labor, and other operating costs.
- Oversee unit maintenance and security.
Salary/Compensation: $11.00-$16.00 + tips, (DOE)Will be eligible for overtime $16.50 to $24.00 per hour
Must have open availability and able to work: Nights and Weekends
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must meet insurance underwriting requirements.
- Competitive wages and tips
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (50% employer paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer paid)
- 401(k), FSA, and HSA accounts
- Employee assistance program (100% employer paid)
- Aflac supplemental insurance plans (50% employer paid)
- Excellent opportunity for growth
Must be 18 or older.
Brand: LaMar's Donuts
Address: 10051 W. 21st Street N., Suite 103 Wichita, KS - 67205
Property Description: 33 - W. 21st Street N - Wichita, KS
Property Number: 33
Ray Lamar opened the first LaMar’s Donuts in a converted gas station on Linwood Blvd. in Kansas City, Missouri, in 1960. Locals immediately flocked to the homemade donuts and LaMar’s Donuts became a Kansas City institution. Lines started forming before 6 a.m., and by closing time more than 11,000 donuts are sold at this single location. The store was known for their fresh, delicious donuts and the staff never refused a special request.
Based on the donut shop’s phenomenal success and widespread reputation, Ray LaMar and his wife Shannon, made the decision in 1990 to franchise LaMar’s Donuts. Today, we have 25 locations in five states: Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska. LaMar’s Donuts have been recommended by Zagat’s Survey, The New Yorker and Gourmet Magazine, and was chosen in the summer of 2008 as one of America’s five best donuts by AOL Cityguide.
Ray was a guest on Good Morning America, The Today Show and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Hallmark Cards designed a greeting card in his honor and the Kansas Trivial Pursuit game has a question that reads: “Where do you stand in line for donuts in Kansas City?” Answer: LaMar’s Donuts.
Posting ID: 611774832Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Restaurant Store Manager