We are looking for a qualified and responsible Cashiers to manage all transactions with our customers efficiently and accurately.
A good job candidate is a person who is willing to learn their way around our register and can easily operate it. Their main responsibilities include taking orders and accepting payments and providing receipts, making sure all transactions run smoothly and every customer is satisfied with the service.
The Cashier / FOH Specialist we would like to employ must be able to interact with our customers in a friendly manner, and provide assistance should any customer require it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to provide stellar customer service and provide all of our visitors with an outstanding experience.
A qualified candidate must also be able to follow instructions and be a successful member of our team. Previous experience is an advantage, and solid math and multitasking skills are a must.
● Greeting Customers and Welcoming customers to the restaurant
● Managing transactions, making sure pricing is accurate
● Accepting payments and providing receipts
● Requesting Customer Service Surveys
● Verifying the order is correct
● Greeting customers when entering and leaving the premises
● Managing transactions using our register system
● Entering orders making sure pricing and quantities are accurate
● Accepting payments in cash, credit or check
● Providing change and receipts
● Processing returns and refunds, and resolving customer complaints - do everything to take care of our guests
● Upselling and cross-selling products when appropriate
● Must be enthusiastic and friendly
● Must be guest focused - have the desire to help and serve others
● Must be willing to learn and grow
● Experience with POS systems and registers is preferred but not required
● Good math skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Must have the ability to effectively resolve guest complaints while maintaining your composure