Seeking Warehouse Attendant!
- First Shift Schedule: 8am - 430pm
- Fantastic Benefit Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holidays & Vacation, 401k Retirement Plan, Safety Boot Reimbursement, Fitness Center Reimbursement and more!
Position performs warehouse tasks within a leading fire protection supplier, operating required equipment, and retrieving or stock desired materials. Position requires knowledge of all shipping, receiving, and packing processes and standards set by the company.
- Performs repetitive or routine warehousing tasks involved with shipping, receiving, will-call, inventory control, and/or material handling.
- Operates forklift in order to pick orders or receive in stock. Completes daily lift equipment inspections. Uses forklift to load and unload pipe and other material from flat bed and/or box type trailers.
- Pick orders by utilizing RF technology and/or by identifying items on a paper pick ticket according to bin location, part number, and/or description.
- Utilize JDE operating system in inquiries for shipping and receiving functions.
- Lift boxes of material to and from locations for shipping and receiving processes and procedures.
- During packing confirm correct material pulled during picking process.
- Ensure all materials a packed properly.
- Utilize Varsity system to get packed materials shipped correctly.
- Operates shrink wrap machine to ready crates and boxes for loading process.
- Operates pneumatic bander to ready pipe bundles for shipment when required.
- Completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Performs job duties within the guideline of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Uses all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as mandated per job function.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain professionalism with customers and coworkers.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the warehouse lead, warehouse manager, or branch operations manager.
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous warehouse or material handler position
- Basic keypad and/or keyboard skills
- Prior experience with RF technology used in bar coding environment helpful
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals
Posting ID: 611863488Posted: 2021-05-10Job Title: Warehouse Attendant