BP & SC Services - New Jersey -
POSITION SUMMARY: The Laundry Aide provides a variety of laundry duties in maintaining the nursing center in an orderly, sanitary condition and in collecting and laundering of linens, garments, and washables.
- Assists in transporting laundry containers of soiled linen and clean linen carts;
- Operates commercial and residential washing machines and dryers;
- Loads soiled linen into washers and loads clean, wet linens into dryers;
- Proceeds to fold clean, dry linen and place into clean carts;
- Washes, dries, folds and distributes customer clothing;
- Maintains equipment and the laundry areas, cleans and keeps areas in a neat orderly and safe manner;
- Follows all policies and procedures of the nursing center;
- Checks stock and notifies supervisor of supply needs;
- Delivers laundry as specified;
- Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
- Performs other duties as requested.
1. High school degree or equivalent is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
Posting ID: 611891380Posted: 2021-03-11