Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center -
Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation is currently seeking a Full Time Maintenance Assistant for our 218 Bed Long Term Care / Sub Acute Rehabilitation Facility. We are conviently located in Hamilton Township, Mercer County. Responsibilities of the position include but is not limited to:
- Performs routine maintenance on the grounds, building and equipment in the facility
- Follows all applicable safety and infection control regulations
- Responds appropriately to emergencies; weather, building, etc.
- Maintains a good rapport with the other department staff.
- Observes Patient/Resident Rights at all times, maintaining confidentiality
- Participates actively in the preventative maintenance program of the facility
- Performs unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed
- Services heating and cooling units, following manufactures guidelines
- Ensures that all maintenance supplies and equipment are clean, safe, and stored properly
- Assist in replenishing all maintenance supplies
- Ensures that all scheduled tests, such as, water temperature tests, generator test, etc. are done in a proper and timely manner.
- Reports all problems to the supervisor immediately
- Ensures that all work areas are maintained safe
- Handles all potentially dangerous equipment properly.
- Participates in overall quality assessment and improvement
Hours of work are Weekdays with a rotating weekend schedule. We offer a generous benefits package along with a company matched 401K. If you are interested in applying feel free to email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 609-482-3577.
Posting ID: 611891799Posted: 2021-03-11