Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center -
Hamilton Grove Healthcare and Rehabilitation is currently seeking an experienced Recreation Assistant for our 218 Bed Long Term Care / Sub Acute Facility located in Hamilton Township, Mercer County. Our ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning, developing and carry out of the Activities Program
- Assist in developing and maintaining a good working rapport with the other departments
- Interviews patients/residents in relation to their activity interests.
- Interacts with the patients/residents and their families in planning their care
- Assists with all activities throughout the day, both in and out of the facility
- Encourages hobbies and activities that the patient/resident enjoys and is capable of participating in.
- Maintains and records activity progress notes.
- Creates an atmosphere of warmth and caring.
- Assists in compiling an appropriate activity schedule.
- Meets with the Director on a regular basis to review program.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Makes routine visits to patients/residents.
- Recommends appropriate equipment and supplies
- Follows care planning instructions related to activities for the individual patient/resident.
- Participates in the overall quality assessment and improvement programs.
- Participates in facility sponsored programs with the patient/resident and staff.
- Works with the facility consultants, etc. as needed.
- Assists in coordinating programs with other departments.
In addition to a great working environment, we offer a generous benefits package as well as a company matched 401K plan. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online, or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-482-3577.
Posting ID: 611892035Posted: 2021-03-11Job Title: Recreation Activity Assistant