Non-Profit agency seeks experienced Medical biller to join their team. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years recent billing experience, plus knowledge of MS Excel.
- Follow up on all accounts assigned via spreadsheets or paper or any other data and ensure completion
- Closing or bringing an account to resolution
- Contacting insurance companies regarding denials on claims
- Entering notes on all accounts
- Interpreting responses from insurance company and working claims accordingly
- Responding to email sent by Claims Manager or internal/external staff
- Construct correspondence via email to external/internal staff
- Update an insurance, crossover claims, add on insurance, etc.
- Research denials utilizing insurance websites
- Appeal claims by phone and certified mail
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Medical billing and terminology
- Fluent in Excel (including pivot tables and charts)
- Experience with EHR and Medical Billing software
- HS Diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
- At least 2 yrs exp in healthcare finance and/or medical billing exp a plus
Posting ID: 611892530Posted: 2021-03-11Job Title: Medical Biller Order