Network ESC -
Our client's Headquarters is based in Oakland, CA, but the Marketing Department will be working remotely for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, meticulous, highly adaptable and can lead technical and creative teams to produce compelling, customer-focused content that produces measurable results.
The Marketing Programs Manager will be a key contributor for the company's lead generation programs.
- Create simple, interesting content that compels target audiences to either buy or engage more deeply in the brand.
- Analyze needs, develop and manage content throughout the content lifecycle.
- Write, edit, manage and distribute a wide variety of content, recognizing the need to align deliverables with global business goals and communicate to a global audience.
- Maintain awareness of customer, competitive and industry trends in style, voice and messaging to ensure that company communications and material is timely, relevant and accessible across a variety of channels.
- Develops B2B marketing campaigns for social and other digital channels.
- Assists in managing and developing the brand and branded elements, particularly as it fits the company brand.
- 5+ years of professional content development and project management experience.
- Experience writing about science-related topics in a marketing context is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of creating effective content that generates lead/reader response.
- Solid experience developing social media channels with distinct personality/POV to cultivate followers and trigger likes.
- Ability to make independent decisions, juggle multiple projects and hit short, frequently changing deadlines.
- Ability to write in a range of styles and tones, from technical to conversational.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excels at making technical content easily understood by non-technical audiences.
Posting ID: 611892772Posted: 2021-03-11Job Title: Marketing Program Manager