Immediate and awesome opportunity in the Manhattan, New York area!
Our state-of-the-art urgent care is hiring a physician assistant trained in emergency medicine and/or urgent care! This is a flexible Urgent Care position with excellent pay and benefits! Ideal and qualified physician assistant candidates will provide compassionate, patient-friendly and family centered care to all patients in the community and are licensed in New York and board certified! Interested physician assistants apply to explore an environment that fosters both professional and academic growth!
· - Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-graduation working as a Licensed Provider in either Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or in an urgent care setting.
· - Valid Physician Assistant license in the state of New York
· - Board Certification
· - Friendly, collaborative team player. Excellent verbal and communication skills, able to multi-task and work efficiently.
· - Flexible hours.
· - 40 hours per week.
· - Choose between (3) 12hr shifts or (4) 10hr shifts + (1) 4hr shift
Compensation and Benefits:
· - Competitive salary commensurate with relevant experience in the range of $140,000.00-$160,000.00 annually!
· - Health Insurance.
· - Malpractice Insurance.
· - 401K.
· - Paid Time Off.