Five Star - New Jersey -
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care.
- Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient’s needs.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient’s problems or needs, the physician’s medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 2+ years of strong experience in L&D or mother/baby required.
- Ability to circulate in the OR highly preferred.
- National Certification in L&D or mother/baby very highly preferred.
- Highly prefer Epic Experience
- ASN Required
- BSN Preferred
Certifications and Licenses:
- BLS - AHA
- NRP (AHA Only)
- RN LICENSE
Five Star Care is a leading healthcare staffing agency in New Jersey. We maintain excellence in partnering caregivers with healthcare facilities. Our mission is to facilitate the highest level in patient care while enabling our staff members to advance their careers with rewarding jobs.
Posting ID: 611893019Posted: 2021-03-11Job Title: Registered