Nostrand Nursing and Rehab -
- Assists with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) by serving meals and feeding patients as needed; offering fresh water and snacks; helping patients ambulate; and turning, positioning, and transferring patients.
- Takes care of patients' personal hygiene by assisting with or giving bed baths, baths, or showers; toileting by offering bedpans and walking patients to the toilet; providing backrubs and skin care; and keeping patients clean at all times.
- Follows nurse instructions to perform procedures, including but not limited to administering enemas; applying non-sterile dressings, ice packs, and heat treatments; giving sitz or therapeutic baths; and applying restraints on the order of a physician.
Certified Nurse's Aide responsibilities
- Complies with HIPAA Privacy Act by protecting confidential patient information.
- Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe hospital setting.
- Participates in all training and continuing education. Maintains licensure to meet federal, state, and accreditation standards.
- Paid orientation
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Weekend schedules
- Holiday Pay and more
Compensation $17.00 an hour
Why you should work with Stallion Group
24 Hour Customer Service
Direct access to hiring manager
10 years of healthcare placement experience
For more information:
Call us at 718-435-4646
Visit our website www.stallionnursing.com
Fax your resume to 718-435-4486
Posting ID: 611893566Posted: 2021-04-03