We are Trigg Enterprises, an independently owned and operated company with Bojangles'.
Being a Team Member at Bojangles' is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our guests to a great dining experience, and start an exciting career in the food-service industry. As a Team Member at Bojangles', you must be comfortable serving and interacting with our loyal customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly, and passionate about serving high-quality food and excellent customer service, you'll love Bojangles'.
Full time or Part-time - includes Cashiers, Service Leader, Kitchen Leader, Biscuit Makers, Grill, Packers, and Drive-thru.
If you're seeking a career in foodservice, Bojangles' offers opportunities to advance. If you like flexible hours and good pay where you can see and meet new friends, then this is the job for you!Overview:
Apply if you are looking for an opportunity to launch your career with a company that is growing and looking for dynamic winners to help establish Bojangles as the Industry Leader.
- Experience with Restaurant Management in QSR industry w/ recent relevant experience managing a team, and familiarity with managing a P&L, Food Cost, and Labor.
- Breakfast and drive through experience is a plus, especially if you look to bonus off of your speed.
- Must love to work in a team environment
- Must bring energy and enthusiasm to each shift
- You enjoy making every customer smile
- You understand your success depends on the success of others
Monday to Friday
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented what we call a 'Front Line Program' commitment to our co-workers and customers to trust that they will be working and dining in a clean and disinfected environment.
Management: 2 years (Preferred)
general manager: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma