We are Trigg Enterprises, an independently owned and operated company with Bojangles'.
Being a Team Member at Bojangles' is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to meet interesting people, treat our guests to a great dining experience, and start an exciting career in the food-service industry. As a Team Member at Bojangles', you must be comfortable serving and interacting with our loyal customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly, and passionate about serving high-quality food and excellent customer service, you'll love Bojangles'.
Full time or Part-time - includes Cashiers, Service Leader, Kitchen Leader, Biscuit Makers, Grill, Packers, and Drive-thru.
If you're seeking a career in foodservice, Bojangles' offers opportunities to advance. If you like flexible hours and good pay where you can see and meet new friends, then this is the job for you!Overview:
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks.
Main Responsibilities of a Biscuit Maker:
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and arranging food.
Responsibilities of a Biscuit Maker:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized workstation.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using specific techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient.
Biscuit Maker Job Requirements:
● Skilled in operating kitchen equipment is preferred.
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must showcase great organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
- Paid training
- Discounted meals during shifts
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity to advance into leadership
- Ability to build your career and resume
- There is potential for an increase within the first 90 days, based on character, performance, uniform standards, and attendance.