The global chain that Little Caesars is today began with a blind date between Mike Ilitch and Marian Bayoff that was arranged by Mike's father in 1954. Within just a matter of months, the couple was married. We continue to be a family owned business that believes in hard work, having fun and making it so every family can afford pizza night.Overview:
Full Job Description
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
As an Assistant Manager at Little Caesars, you will have the opportunity to be a partner with us, in helping your restaurant to achieve sales growth and profitability. In addition, there is tremendous opportunity for advancement.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Have open availability
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines.
- Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking responsibilities
- Possess integrity and a will to keep your team on task and within company guidelines at all time.
We are looking for candidates in your area who have a desire to learn and advance. Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma or GED.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Hard working
- Same Day Pay with Tapcheck©
- Commission Pay
- 401K + matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Random Contest Prizes
Posting ID: 611894357Posted: 2021-04-15Job Title: Assistant Manager