Kelly Services is hiring a Leasing Manager
in Fargo, ND!
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay: $13.50 - $15.36 (Depending on Experience)
- Leasing units in all properties
Assists in inter-department communications
Development & implementation of the housekeeping and maintenance schedule.
- Tracking and assigning any rentable items
- Performs tours of vacant units to current and potential tenants
- Assists with handling tenant concerns
Updating all property advertisements on a weekly basis
- Inspecting (inside and outside) building and apartment conditions and recommending any maintenance, or cleaning needed
- Assisting with performing move in and move out inspections of Trollwood Village and Pleasant View Manor (if needed)
- Assists with resident recertification and lease renewals for all properties
- Verbal, written and electronic communications to tenants, staff and other business-related entities
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable of any required phone, internet, or other sales techniques
- Possesses organizational skills
- Telephone, email, and other basic computer and everyday office skills
- Must be able to perform work of a physical nature including but not limited to the following:
- Lifting – up to 25 pounds.
- Bending – for long periods of time to clean toilets, floors, showers, etc.
- Kneeling – as needed for cleaning (washing) floors, showers, toilets, etc.
- Vacuuming – for long periods of time 4 – 8 hours if needed.
- Reaching – ability to dust ceiling fans and picture frames as required
- Knowledge of advertising properties/ units
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous leasing experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 611903623Posted: 2021-04-05Job Title: Leasing Manager