Kelly Science is currently hiring a Project Manager
to work for a Contract Testing Lab
in Bothell, WA
. This position is a mid-level customer service, temporary to hire opportunity. The Project Manager has the responsibility of managing and being the primary contact for customer requests and needs.
- This includes timely completion and maintenance of project documentation files and completion of project set up, login review, final report review, invoicing, and Electronic Data Deliverable (EDD).
- The project manager must understand certain technical details and be able to effectively communicate client requirements to the laboratory personnel.
- Manages/reports data using LIMS, Access and Excel, ensuring that data meets all established QA/QC criteria and is made available to the department Leads and manager within specified time frames
- Enter/update customer contact information, agreed upon analytical tests and pricing in LIMS.
- Perform and interpret required QA/QC procedures; recommend, perform, and document corrective actions and possible impacts to data quality.
- Perform all functions in support of and in compliance with all state and federal employee regulations.
- Ensure investigation reports IRs or however they may be called, and internal/external audit findings are completed on time.
- Perform routine maintenance, and consult with vendor technicians support engineers when appropriate
- Manage inventory needs, assist in ordering of supplies, and maintain stock of all necessary components, supplies, standards, and reagents.
- Utilize computer software to prioritize work, track samples, acquire data, perform calculations and statistical analysis, and store data to meet established deadlines.
- Conduct review of analytical sample preparation data including checks for completeness, calculation accuracy, data interpretation and data quality objective coherence.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Science or equivalent experience; experience in an environmental lab is a plus, but not required.
- At least two years of analytical experience
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 611903655Posted: 2021-04-05