The Manager-In-Training (MIT) will complete training program under supervision of Store Manager and learn to manage, direct and supervise the daily operations of store. He/ She will maintain a pleasant and courteous environment to customers and team members according to United Pacific goals, policies, and procedures. Employees in this classification receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. All MITs receive on-the-job training from the Store Manager and/or District Manager before transitioning into a Store Manager role.
- 5+ years of experience as a Supervisor, lead or assistant manager in a retail or fast food environment.
- You need to be able to coach, train and develop your team and help them to get to the next level in their career.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid and infraction-free Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Flexible to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Each of our stores has a unique look and feel and some locations may mean you need to be comfortable in small spaces at times
Posting ID: 611904509Posted: 2021-03-12Job Title: Manager In Training