We are partnered with a leading General Contractor in the healthcare market. They are seeking a Superintendent with hospital/healthcare experience to join their team. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Our client is a leading General Contractor in the healthcare space markets. They have completed a number of projects for local hospitals and healthcare centers. They work in the Medical Office Building, Hospital, ICU, and other spaces. They have a few years worth of projects coming up at a hospital in the Greater Fort Myers Area, and need a Superintendent to oversee construction.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
• overseeing the day-to-day operations of the construction site
• ensuring the project adheres to the schedule and budget
• ensuring quality and safety standards are met
• maintaining daily reports and RFIs
• communicating with the Project Management team
• owner/client relations on-site
The ideal Superintendent will have:
• 3-7+ years of experience in construction
• Experience with projects of 5-30M
• hospital construction experience required (healthcare, ICU, pharmacies, operating rooms, etc.)
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Posting ID: 611910915Posted: 2021-03-12Job Title: Superintendent