SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Intensive Care RN today with Belton Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At BRMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match ? 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients? lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated ICU RN like you to be a part of our team.
Progressive care nurses are skilled at monitoring and assessing acutely ill patients. These patients are often on multiple medications and are at an increased risk for complications. It?s the job of progressive care nurses to monitor critical vital signs, detect any changes, and initiate life-saving interventions if needed.
About this unit:
* Cohesive teamwork, opportunity to be trained and developed by top notch nurses, educators, mentors and physicians
* Staff have great pride in their work
* Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
* Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
* BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
* ACLS required within 6 months.
Since 1984, our
mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and
northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the
growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar
renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services,
Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships
within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over 300 staff members
and over 260 physicians.
has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We
are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Posting ID: 611911153Posted: 2021-04-18Job Title: Registered