SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation?s leading
provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA
has been named one of Ethisphere?s World?s Most Ethical Companies. Join our
tradition of excellence!
Provides professional nursing care within the Day Surgery Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* One year of Acute Care Nursing experience preferred.
* 1-3 years Acute Care setting required.
* 1-3 years of Outpatient or Medical/surgical experience required.
Our Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Posting ID: 611912240Posted: 2021-04-09