***SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE***
Hair Stylists provide a full range of hair care services offered by their salon, including cutting, styling, coloring, shampooing and texturizing hair, as well as providing facial waxing. Our Hair Stylists build clientele quickly and create salon guests for life by portraying a professional image and provide exceptional services. Specifically, job duties include:
- Market and grow the business
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Control expenses
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
- Perform a detailed consultation to guest
- Perform cosmetology services, such as Color, Waxing, Cutting, Styling the Hair etc.
- Mentor Stylists
Market and Grow the Business:
- Promote and sell services and products, including recommending and selling additional services and/or retail products which will enhance and improve the customer’s image and/or contribute to the customer’s satisfaction with services performed
- Clearly convey a complete understanding of pricing for available services
- Coordinate Promotional Sales displays as directed by the company using ShopTalk
- Responsible for sales to walk-in retail customers
Provide Exceptional Customer Service:
- Understand the needs of the customer, greet each customer professionally by name, escort all clients through the salon, give salon tour when necessary
- Estimate wait times for scheduled and unscheduled appointments
- Answer the telephone promptly and professionally
- Handle general complaints and refer customer service issues to the manager
Manage and Control Expenses:
- Follow weekly salon schedules as directed by Salon Manager
- Correctly charge for services rendered and products purchased, including proper discounting according to Company policy
- Safeguard company assets by adhering to company policies and procedures
Complete Required Administrative Tasks/Compliance:
- Perform a variety of tasks related to assisting salon operations, including but not limited to: answering telephones, stocking shelves, sweeping hair and other duties as assigned by manager
- Communicate effectively with management, customers and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain and uphold safety standards by identifying and correcting conditions that affect salon safety
- Attend work timely and consistently, including attending mandatory staff meetings, training sessions or as otherwise required by management
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and work rules
- Handle all POS transactions including opening and closing the register
- Must have current Cosmetology License as required by the State.
- Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment
- Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management
- Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale systems and data entry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Frequent lifting up to 10 lbs. to stock retail shelves. Occasional lifting 10-25 lbs. to assist unloading monthly shipment of products.
- Continuous standing throughout the day
- Continuous reaching, alternating between shoulder level and above shoulder level height to stock shelves.
- Occasional pushing and pulling to move styling chair.
- Continuous exposure to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services and styling hair, including but not limited to permanent solutions, straightening solutions, shampoos, conditioners, hair spray and client perfume.
- Occasional climbing of ladder/stepstool to stock shelves, retrieve products and maintain salon.
- Ability to communicate with customers regarding services offered and requested and the customer’s needs and wants.
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills necessary to read and complete company forms and other documents.
- Occasional travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions.
“You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively “Regis”). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. ”
***SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE***