Are you a stylist with a fun personality, who likes to be financially rewarded for working efficiently, with attention to detail? Do you have a passion for education and growth? Do you want to be a part of a salon family that works together to learn, grow and succeed?
If you answered YES, then you want a career with us! Our family owned and locally operated Supercuts and Cost Cutters salons that truly understands all things hair. We invest in our Stylists so you can grow and succeed.
Once you're a stylist on our team, you'll be able to:
· Receive excellent base pay with opportunities to make up to $30 an hour!
· Enjoy a steady flow of guests that will keep you BUSY and provide financial stability.
· Fine-tune your core skills and master NEW TRENDS before anyone else. Using Supercuts training and principles to create any haircut, color and style.
· Attend Hair Stylist Academy training and become a CERTIFIED Supercuts Stylist.
· Receive on-going PAID training.
· Participate in benefit programs which include PAID TIME OFF, generous commissions, retirement savings plan, free services for you, generous employee-only product discounts and more.
· Have CAREER ADVANCEMENT opportunities with our growing company. Most of our salon managers and managers-in-training are promoted from within.
· Challenge and reward yourself through fun salon and company INCENTIVES.
· Have a work-life balance with a FLEXIBLE schedule, including evenings and weekends.
We can't wait to meet you. Apply Now!
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. "