NOW HIRING- You Control Your Pay! Many Stylists who do a SUPER job of customer service and sell additional products regularly make about $19 an hour including tips!
Supercuts - Stylist
Are you ready to work in a busy salon with walk-in clientele? Do you want to be recognized and financially rewarded for your hard work? Does an upbeat, fun salon environment interest you? Then our salon may be the right fit for you!
Our SUPERCUTS franchised salon has an opportunity for a passionate stylist. Working for Supercuts will give you the experience of working for people who are directly involved in the business and who genuinely cares about our staff. We are local and focused on providing each stylist and manager the support they need with over 45 locations!
What we offer every single one of our stylists:
- Steady walk-in client traffic every day = opportunity to build your business
- Excellent base pay with a generous, achievable Pay Matrix Bonus Plan! This provides great stability as well as growth opportunities
- Monthly Tiered Retail & Color Commission Bonus!
- Monthly Contests & Promotions!
- Paid Holidays and BIRTHDAY!
- Tenure Milestone Gifts- SUPER Grateful for You!
- Our full-time stylists choose between THREE reasonably priced medical plans and/or dental and vision insurance
- After two years on the team, we will pay and renew your Cosmetology license
- Pay Back the Future helps you with your student loans, we will pay part of your monthly payment!
- Full access to an entire Paul Mitchell color and retail line including their education
- Over FIFTY hours of PAID training within first three months!
- You will be our employee, no hassle with booth rentals or hidden fees
- Convenient mobile and online check-ins that clients love
- A generous Paid Vacation plan that grows with your time with us
- Career advancement opportunities with our growing company. All our salon managers on our team were promoted from within
- Paid opportunities to work with local cosmetology schools and students. We give back to our profession with support at several local schools
- Current Pennsylvania cosmetology license
- Passionate about people and hair- desire to make people look and feel their best
- On time, hard- working, professional appearance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Desire to be an important part of an established salon and team
- Flexible schedule able to work some evenings and weekends
- APPLY TODAY! We would love the opportunity to meet you!
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Posting ID: 611914976Posted: 2021-03-12Job Title: Stylist