EARN A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Position: Warehouse Driver
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay: $16.00 per hour
Shift: Early Morning
Hours: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm weekdays & weekends
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
• Earn a $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, and operating a truck from our warehouse site to Nashville International Airport
• Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition, checking fluid levels and tire pressure, and validating adherence to road ability standards
• Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items
• Delivers items by identifying destinations, operating the truck, unloading items, and maintaining the schedule to the airport terminals
• Pulling replenishment orders in the warehouse
• Delivering the warehouse product to the stores
• Stocking drinks and snacks in the stores
• Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and obtaining/scheduling required repairs
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior
• Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments, recording tracking information, and completing driver log and truck performance forms
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Good communication and data entry skills
• Strong scheduling and travel logistics skills
• Be customer focused and deadline-oriented
• Acute vision
• Ability to continually lift, lower, carry, push, and pull up to 50lbs
• Ability to continuously stand and walk long distances for 6-8 hours
• Ability to work flexible hours: early mornings-weekends-holidays
• Be dependable and punctual
• Be able to successfully clear a FBI fingerprint based criminal history records check
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ year experience driving box trucks (24"-26" ft) is preferred
• A valid state driver's license with an excellent driving record is required
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posting ID: 611915575Posted: 2021-04-10