GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
Full Time Opportunity with an open availability
Location: Nashville International Airport
Assists the Regional Vice President in executing all local strategic planning initiatives established for a single store or multi-store location. Promotes a brand image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and quality store visual presentation throughout the operation.
• Maximizes sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales budgets while minimizing shrink
• Controls payroll and expense through maximizing staff productivity, properly and efficiently allocating labor, and by monitoring monthly store expenditures against budget
• Uses monthly financial reports, DCIS, and KPI reports to monitor and control expenses, improve profit margins, and control inventory levels
• Protects company assets by ensuring that all policies and procedures are consistently enforced and adhered to by staff and suppliers
• Minimizes inventory shrink through regular physical inspections; Monitors high-risk areas for internal/external shrinkage, and by taking necessary steps for remediation
• Recruits, trains and develops all supporting levels of staff to ensure an efficient and profitable operation. Develops succession plan for the location and supports company management succession plan and other HR initiatives.
• Ensures consistent excellent customer service delivered by knowledgeable and professional associates.
• Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and promotes a consistently positive corporate image through clean, well-merchandised stores.
• Communicates sales and store openings each day to Regional Vice President
• Ensures compliance of brand promotional programs and works closely with Brand Corporate Marketing department in development of new opportunities.
• Works closely with Merchandising department and Regional Vice President in implementing brand initiatives and maintaining brand merchandising standards and vendor relationships and contracts
• Works closely with the Regional Vice President to ensure monthly compliance of brand standards and assists in the completion of the monthly diagnostic report, including submitting pictures, data, and other information that may be required
• Provides enthusiastic, positive reinforcement and guidance to store staff.
• Delivers/receives information to/from corporate office/staff.
• Monitors suppliers' activities.
• Problem-solves and ensures overall customer service for the operation
• Ensure a professional working relationship with airport management.
• Works closely with the ACDBE Partners and their management team and provides reports on the state of operations.
• Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
• Good analytical business thought processes and problem-solving skills.
• Able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
• Good time management skills and attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal skills with customers, subordinates, peers, landlords, suppliers, and superiors.
• Flexible to work periodic long and/or irregular hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Required to work busiest days and times as the business dictates
• Fluent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Three to five years of retail store management experience. Multi-store management experience required for multi-store location.
• Secondary School Graduate or equivalent; Associates degree or above preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.