Join Our Team: Salary. Benefits. Balance. Overview:
Pediatric Specialty Care at Point Pleasant, PA in Bucks County has an immediate need for a full-time, day shift (6:45AM-7:15PM) RN- Registered Nurse.
While working for Pediatric Specialty Care, you can enjoy more work/life balance with a 3-day, work week (12-hour shifts)! These are unique times, so join a company who wants to help you succeed in your Nursing career, while still balancing life outside of work.
Pediatric Specialty Care at Point Pleasant is currently seeking a full-time, day Registered Nurse (RN) to assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
#readyforwork #rn #registerednurse #nursingrn #rnnurse #pediatric
Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Screen and provide an in-depth evaluation of the needs of ventilator & respiratory clients
- Consult with the attending physician regarding treatment protocol and make written recommendations for interdisciplinary care planning and treatment
- Inform residents or qualified representative about care and treatment plan and possible outcomes of treatment, or lack of treatment if resident refuses participation in a respiratory rehabilitation program
- Identify problems and develop a complete plan of care according to facility/unit policy and federal/state regulations
- Initiate ventilator weaning protocol and/or respiratory rehabilitation in accordance with the physician's orders; maintain required contact with physician
- Maintain written records, evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries of residents receiving respiratory treatment and monitoring according to state, federal, and facility policies
- Attend, as necessary, and provide input at the Resident Care Planning (RCP) meetings for interdisciplinary team and the Resident/Family Care Plan Review Meeting; complete required documentation after the meetings
- Record resident's plan of care in the Interdisciplinary Care Plan as required or as needed
- Contribute to the completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) within the established time frame and incorporate the results in the plan of care when appropriate
- Confer with personnel of other departments and provide required training to meet special needs of residents
- Valid PA State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of one (1) year (RN) nursing experience
- Associates of Nursing required; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Pediatric experience strongly preferred
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required
Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Picturesque, 30-acre wooded campus, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet rural neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.