Registered Nurse Director - Cardiovascular / Cardiac Catheter Lab Services
RN DIR - CARDIO & CATH LAB SVCS
Registered Nurse Director candidates for the Cardiovascular and Cath Lab Services Department will have the following job responsibilities:
- The Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in the Cath Lab.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director of the Cath Lab, this individual is responsible for the on-going assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Cath Lab
- Cardiac Clinical Unit. Performance improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost-effective allocation of resources.
Registered Nurse Director - Cardiovascular Services
RN DIR - CARDIO SVCS
Registered Nurse Director candidates for the Cardiovascular Services Department must meet the following minimum job qualifications:
- BSN degree required. MSN or Masters in healthcare-related field preferred
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.
- RN license in the State of Texas, COMPACT nursing state, or have the ability to obtain one.
- BLS certification required.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year working in a Cath Lab as an RN. (3+ years of experience is preferred.)
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year working as an RN in a leadership role. (3+ years of experience is preferred.)
Posting ID: 611924814Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Registered Nurse Director