Our client is a highly regarded HVAC components manufacture with a proud history for the past 50 plus years. They continue to provide the rapidly growing HVAC industry with an independent source of unique fan coils. The company has earned an enviable reputation as a leader, innovator, and trusted supplier of a broad range of high-quality HVAC products for the multi-family industry. They specialize in space-saving, high efficiency products for multi-family apartments and condominiums, student housing, hotels, sports stadiums, commercial buildings and more.
Currently, we seek a Commercial Inside Sales Support Engineer with excellent communication and technical skills plus a strong knowledge of HVAC design and application tools. The right candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of Commercial Applied Products, (chillers, fan coils, dx systems, water source heat pumps) plus a good understanding of controls. This candidate should also have experience working with Sales Agents, Mechanical Contractors, Consulting Engineers & Owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of HVAC sales experience, or working for Consulting Engineers / A&E firms, or Mechanical Contractor.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office software applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inside commercial sales support
- Responsible for supporting commercial sales with product selection, quotes, and submittals. (Knowledge of chilled water applications a plus)
- Work directly with outside sales representatives to assist in selecting equipment, application support and pricing.
- Execute sales and marketing programs as established by management.
- Continually maintain the highest level of product technical knowledge for new or upgrades to existing product.
- Follow-up on new business opportunities by responding to routine sales leads from Sales Engineers, Sales Reps, or management.
- Provide customers with order status and shipping information.
- Assist in all aspects of the Customer Service Department.
The company offers a highly competitive base salary with a very good benefits package including medical coverage, dental, vision plus 3 weeks of PTO and paid holidays. Their 401k match is very attractive, and they also offer a very generous year-end bonus program.
HVACEXEC.com is a staffing firm specializing in HVAC, Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Building Automation and Energy Conservation Professionals. We strive to offer the highest quality of service and advice to our clients and candidates with dignity and integrity. We look forward to being of assistance and advice to you in your career aspirations. http://www.linkedin.com/in/robcohlan
Posting ID: 611925628Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Inside Sales Specialist Commercial