We are looking to hire an efficient Roofing helper to repair existing roofing systems and install new roofing systems where needed.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $11/Hour
- Responsibilities include removing hazards from roofs, gutters, and adjacent structures, setting up barricades and warning lines, and performing all tasks necessary for roof maintenance.
- Measuring and cutting materials to ensure that they fit securely around vents, gutters, chimneys, and walls.
- Smoothing out rough spots on roofs to prepare the surface for new shingles or waterproofing.
- Replacing areas of clients' roofs that are damaged or rotting.
- Installing vapor barriers and insulation to create a more waterproof seal.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and hoisting equipment as required.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress and reporting any problems related to the job.
- Safely transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
- Proven roofing or general construction experience. –
- Working knowledge of different roofing systems. –
- Sound knowledge of business ordinances. –
- The ability to lift heavy materials and tools.
- The ability to use powered hand tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
Posting ID: 611933107Posted: 2021-03-24