Amazon.com Services LLC
Global Category Manager (multiple positions)
202 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
1. Manage the fundamentals of sourcing and supplier engagement activities, including RFX, spend pattern analysis, bid evaluation, negotiations, and supplier consolidation.
2. Lead complex RFXs (RFI/RFP/RFQ) based on Amazon's specifications and requirements by selecting specialized suppliers, formulating bids, and creating an analysis template.
3. Perform complex analysis through cost modeling, such as Clean Sheet, Costing, Make vs. Buy, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) true cost over multiple years.
4. Identify suppliers, analyze supplier pricing models for improvement opportunities using industry cost models and benchmarking analysis, and negotiate supplier service/quality commitments.
5. Develop global sourcing strategies to deliver against business objectives for internal clients, and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
6. Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on procurement processes and maintaining procurement ethics in accordance with Amazon's global policies.
7. Prepare and hold business reviews with stakeholders to review vendor performance, future opportunities, and/or challenges.
1. Collaboratively work with multi-party projects teams on work scope definition, business case development, and budget and demand forecasting.
Qualified applicants should submit a CV by mail only referencing job code 150.6862.5 to: Amazon, PO Box 81226, Seattle, Washington 98108
Posting ID: 611939678Posted: 2021-04-16Job Title: Global Category Manager Multiple