Come build scalable, authentic learning experiences that will shape the next generation of engineers and project managers across Amazon WW Technology Deployment (WWTD organization). WWTD is looking for a Sr Learning Experience Designer (continuous learning & development) to join the Learning & Development (L&D) team. L&D sits within the Technical Engineering Services team, and owns organizational learning and people development vertical of WWTD including new employee onboarding, continuous learning programs, the career pathways program, learning technology driving personalized learning experiences, and learning performance measurement and analytics. These solutions accelerate time to proficiency for WW TechDeploy employees, preparing engineers, project managers and leaders to scale with the rapid pace of the business.
As a Learning Developer, you will create new learning curriculum and/or translate existing contents to new delivery format that fits new learning framework of TD and integrates with learning tools (e.g. Cornerstone), through partnering with Sr Learning Experience Designers, and the company's Subject Matter Experts, to build eLearning, virtual, blended learning programs that enhances the learner's experience. You will evaluate the needs, support to design new interactive and blended learning solutions, lead instructional design and / or manage learning project plans to meet the company objectives and be compliant in regulatory requirements.
* Working with L&D teams and subject matter experts and identifying target audience(s) learning needs, select appropriate learning instructional methods (eLearning, instructor-led, blended) and applying instructional design theories, practices and methods.
* Develop strategies for integrating learning solutions with digital learning methodologies ensuring a smooth blended approach for learners
* Create and manage relevant blended learning material that supports learner-centric experience
* Design and develop e-learning solutions using a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive content compatible and complied to company platform, to maximize engagement and successfully transfer the instructional message.
* Provide ongoing instructional design and technical expertise for colleagues in the development of web-based projects and online learning opportunities, integrates technology in traditional courses and provides instructional technology support.
* Support to select, evaluate and manage vendors such as eLearning contents creation, interactive learning methods and platformsBasic Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience involving organizational health, diagnosis (eg. interview design, collection, surveying etc), or capability development.
* Expertise with Graphics/Photo imaging/Video software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Visio, etc.), Storyline, Camtasia, Microsoft SharePoint etc. with prior experience in using or launching Learning Management Systems is a plus.
* Launching and/or using Cornerstone (the LMS) experience is preferred.
* Knowledgeable about adult learning and instructional design theories.
* Experience creating end-customer focused training in a corporate environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.