HVAC Technician (SIGNING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES)
-Required: Must have EPA Certification or be able to pass the EPA test
-Senior Technician: Must have 3-5 years of residential service and installation experience, some commercial experience is required as well
-NATE certified is a plus
-OnTime Service is willing to train excellent candidates for HVAC Certification
-Ability to pass a drug test and background check
-Must have a valid and current driver’s license
-Must have a clean driving record
-Outgoing and Friendly
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions, and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers? If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We believe it's important to know that we do business the right way! We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your friendly neighborhood technician who cares more about customer satisfaction than anything else! At OnTime Service we also pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: employees here are not just employees, we are a team and a family! We offer great benefits, we have fun company outings, free breakfast weekly, annual Christmas party, annual awards banquet, and we give back to our local community!
HVAC Technician Benefits:
- Work among some of the highest paid HVAC technicians in the industry. We offer competitive pay, actual salary is dependent on your experience
- OnTime Service provides employees with work year round
- Job Security: According to a study, the HVAC industry will need about 22% more technicians by 2020, in addition to those working in the industry today
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and paid maternity leave
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company Truck (we pay for fuel, tags, insurance, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- We provide state of the art HVAC equipment as well as duct cleaning equipment
- Company iPhone
- Company issued shirts, caps, and jackets
- Room for advancement and low turnover
- OnTime Service was rated one of the best places to work for in Alabama
- We are constantly growing!
HVAC Technician Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds, kneel, crawl and stand for periods of time. Be able to work in crawlspaces, attics, ceilings, roofs and on ladders
- Must be able to work some weekends as well as occasional holidays
- EPA Certification is a plus
- NATE certified is a plus
- Good driving record and current valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic, leadership skills, and a positive attitude
- Be a good team member
- Must be able to listen and follow directions
- Being genuine and personable is a must!
- Exceptional HVAC Technician: Wearing a uniform, well groomed, clean cut
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on HVAC systems
- Properly diagnose cooling and heating issues
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and HVAC codes by strict adherence to the requirements.
- Able to communicate with customers and present options for repair vs. replace of HVAC systems
- Work in crawlspaces or attics for long periods of time
- Climb ladders
- Lift moderate to heavy tools and/or equipment
- Use hand tools or power tools
- Provide HVAC information to customers by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Properly complete invoices/paperwork for job
- Attend meetings and training classes as requested
- Willing to learn our system
- Participate in an on-call and weekend rotation
- HVAC Senior Technician Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years minimum of residential service and installation experience, some commercial experience is required as well
- Must have EPA Certification or be able to pass the EPA test
- Must be able to explain and diagnose Superheat and Sub-cooling issues
- Must have extensive knowledge of duct work sizing and how to trouble shoot duct work as well as airflow issues
- Able to diagnose gas furnace issues
- Understand low voltage and high voltage issues
- Must be able to help other team members over the phone and on job sites to ensure the job gets done
About the Company:
OnTime Service was voted the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for six straight years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has hundreds of Google Reviews with an average of 4.8 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. OnTime Service prides itself in supporting our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also sponsor local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners”.
OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service. We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, professional HVAC Technicians for residential work servicing Alabama.
If you’re thinking about joining the OnTime Service Team, please go to our website to fill out an application and upload a resume.
Powered by JazzHR